Earlier it was a tiresome process for rooting your android. When iRoot apk and other one-click rooting apps were released, the process was simplified to great extent. Before iRoot for pc was available, you had to be exceptionally careful else, you would’ve ended with a hard/soft bricked device (Been there, done that!). Previously, iRoot application was known as vRoot and has been upgraded with better features and success rate. According to the official stats mentioned on iRoot’s official website, they’ve rooted 331,046,454 devices (Till 29th June 2018). Now if you want to root your device, then follow the steps mentioned below.
Why use iRoot app and root your device?
Rooting is nothing but gaining root-access of your smartphone. After you gain the root access, you can customize your Android smartphone as you like. Some of the features of rooting are:
- Access to various features which were prohibited by your device’s manufacturer.
- You can remove advertisements from the core of your device and from all the applications.
- You can install Custom Recovery Mode and a Custom ROM in your device.
- Unofficially get unsupported versions of Android for your device (through Custom ROMs).
- Uninstall all the irritating bloatware (i.e, system apps which cannot be uninstalled but are of no use).
- Boost your device’s performance by tweaking the clock-speed of your processor, swapping memory card storage and expanding your device’s RAM.
- You can use all the apps which previously required Root Access.
iRoot Apk Download For Android v6.0.1 – Latest Version
Click the button below to download iRoot apk for your android device.
Steps to Install iRoot apk to Root your Android without PC:
- Download the iRoot apk from the above-presented button.
- After downloading it, transfer it your device which you want to root.
- Open the apk and enable “Unknown Sources” in settings.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for some time.
- Open the application and select “Root Now“.
- After some time, your Android device will be rooted.
iRoot For PC | How to Root your Android using a PC?
- Download iRoot for PC by click this link.
- Extract the file after downloading and install iRoot on your Windows PC.
- Connect your android device to your PC and enable USB Debugging.
- Click on the Connect button after attaching the USB.
- Now once your phone is connected successfully to iRoot application, you’ll be taken to a separate window.
- Click on “Root” at the lower-right corner.
- Wait for sometime and rooting process will be completed.
- Once iRoot for pc is finished, the following screen will be shown and you’ve to click on “Complete”.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully rooted your device, you can use various root checking application to know if you have got the root-access to your device or not.
You may also like to learn about how to root using z4root apk.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: What are the consequences of rooting?
Answer 1: As you’re aware, your warranty will be void once you root your android. However unrooting and going back to the stock ROM, solves the issue.
Question 2: What if I brick my Android?
Answer 2: In that case, there are various solutions available. You can either flash a fresh firmware using your system if it is a soft brick. Else, just pray to god, go to the service centre and hope that they don’t ask for a huge amount.
Question 3: Using iRoot and rooting my device – is it worth the risk?
Answer 3: Absolutely! Once you root your Android, the possibilities are endless. You can play with internal apps, install CUSTOM ROMs and can even cook your own ROMs.
Question 4: iRoot for PC or iRoot apk which method is better?
Answer 4: Both are flawless, I personally prefer iRoot apk as it is more convenient and offers rooting without PC.
Question 5: Can all the devices be rooted using iRoot application?
Answer 5: Yes! Most of the devices are supported, if you face any problems then comment below and we’ll be there to help.
One-Click rooting apps have been around for a couple of years now. Although, many of them have a lot of flaws and the success rate is low for many but iRoot solves the issue. Given all the features which you get after rooting, it is worth voiding the warranty and frankly, once you get into Custom ROMs, Recoveries and Rooting, you simply laugh at those who are still using stock android versions and especially iPhone users :P.