Tango is an old application but it is still one of the best messaging apps out there (Take that WhatsApp!). In this article, we’ll be going to present a step-by-step tutorial on how can you download tango for windows pc. One of the most prominent features of Tango is that it offers cross-platform connections. We’ll be discussing tango for pc features in a while. The developer of the application is TangoME, Inc and they launched the app in the year 2009, with that the app has nearly 160 million, active users. This application was also awarded Best texting app of 2013. Without wasting much time, let’s look at some of the features offered by this app. You may also be interested in know about iRoot apk.
Tango for PC / Laptop Features explained!
- The most basic and probably the most important feature is texting. You can send text messages and also multimedia to your friends and family on Tango.
- Some of the versatile multimedia options are Images, Videos, Stickers, Location, etc.
- Tango offers the functionality of making voice calls apart from just sending and receiving text messages.
- You can even call via your PC by using Tango on your computer.
- Video calling options are also present, you can either call cross-platform or same-platform.
- The Tango PC application allows you to create a group with your family members, friends, roommates, and co-workers. You can exchange multimedia like images, videos, stickers even in the groups.
- We tested the application on iPhone 7 and the video quality as well as audio quality was highly reliable. You may encounter a different experience depending on the strength of your connection and device.
- Offers an option to have a personalized profile with status updates and images.
- You can even make new friends with the help of Tango by connecting to the nearby users.
- A new feature introduced is Tango OUT. Free international and domestic calls to any number in the US, Canada, Mexico, and India. Tango also provides international calls worldwide for a low rate!
- Options for Face paint and live filters while video calling. You can put-on real-time masks by selecting particular theme while video calling with your homie.
Download Tango for PC and Laptop (Windows 7/8/10)
Follow the steps mentioned below to get tango on pc. In the most recent update which we’ve received from tango official site, they have removed the support for PC and windows. But do not worry, there is always a workaround. You can use an android emulator to circumvent this problem, in this case, we’ll be using Bluestacks but you’re free to use any. First, have a look at some basic information about the app. You can also check how to root android using z4root.
Release Date: 2009
Supported Operating Systems: Multi-Platform
Languages: Multiple Languages
- Download Tango Apk from the button displayed Below.
- Go to this link and download bluestacks for pc.
- Open the setup.exe file of bluestacks and follow the procedure.
- You may use the default settings and let bluestacks be installed in your system.
- For downloading tango for pc there is no direct method available as of now.
- Once bluestacks is installed, open the Tango.apk which you downloaded from the above button.
- Install it.
- Congratulations, you now have Tango installed on your system with the help of an Android emulator.
Now you may proceed with the sign-up procedure and create a unique ID and password for yourself. After successfully creating your profile, log in and customize it according to your own needs. Now you can make video and voice calls easily using tango on laptop, not only this but you also get all the features described above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Tango application keeps crashing, what to do?
Answer 1: Uninstall the app and re-install it. There are some chances that you’re using an outdated version of the app so please update to the latest version and check again.
Question 2: The sound quality is not great, what to do?
Answer 2: Check your internet connection and make sure the other person is also having a decent/fast internet connection.
Question 3: How to block someone on Tango on a computer?
Answer 3: It is easy to block someone on Tango, just tap on the Cog Wheel icon and then you will notice there are two options whether to block or report, choose according to your needs.
Question 4: Texts not receiving in Tango?
Answer 4: Either the server is down and you cannot do anything or your internet connection is not working. If the reason is former then you cannot do anything but wait.
In this post we discussed how you can easily install tango on windows PC. For any further questions or doubts you may comment below or contact us and we’ll be happy to help. Keep checking our homepage for latest updates on tango messenger and other applications.