XMEye For PC: Digital Video Recording is hard to maneuver and monitor. Hence the invention of DVR monitoring apps. Now as you may have guessed these apps are rare. And amongst the few apps that are available, its harder to find one that’s actually worthwhile and suits your needs. The XMEye app is one of the best few apps for this purpose. It helps you with your Digital Video Recording and IPC monitoring. It is by default an Android app which lets you monitor your videos on your Android device using solely the device’s serial number. In our article we’ll help you get XMEye for windows pc.
It helps you watch things live, in real time or save for later by the playback option. This app is already a hit amongst the Android users but now it has decided to expand its horizons into the world of PC applications. You may need some third party apps for running XMEye on computer.
XMEye for PC | Download XMEye for Laptop (PC)
The perks of using XMEye app is that you will have a better viewing experience with your Digital Video Recorder on a bigger screen, with a better sound quality and a much larger battery back up. The fact that it took this long for the developer to offer a version that supports PCs is quite disappointing for the loyal users of the app. But now that it is available, it can perform a lot better on a bigger level with the PC and its more complicated operating system. The XMEYE app for PC was optimized to work with the PC’s operating systems like – Windows, Mac etc.
The app is available on the Google Play Store for free. The range of features it offers makes it a catch even if it was paid, but the fact that it is free makes it that much more appealing. The users have reviewed the PC version and most, if not all the reviews suggest that this is an excellent app for managing and running DVR / IPC. You may download XMEye app from below.
Checkout: iRoot Apk
XMEye app (PC Version) Features:
The PC version is as efficient as the Android version. It has all of the features the offered by the Android version and has a tonne of add ons too. PCs being more susceptible to viruses and bugs, the game was modified to be stable than it has ever before.
- Cloud Support – The PC version of the app supports cloud storage which means access to the unlimited storage facility for your videos and playbacks. This means you don’t have to stress your hard disk and internal storage. The cloud storage is excellent for those who watch and store a lot of data. It also takes it easier on the RAM.
- Stability – Personally I know what it feels to be paranoid about every new app I install on my devices no matter how critically acclaimed it is or how much the developers promise its stability. There’s always that fear that out will crash and burn the whole software. But I can assure you that is not the case with this app. It is incredibly sturdy under pressure and even under long hours a of usage. It sill not go rogue and interrupt the functions of the programme.
- Real time play / playback – Despite the fact that the contemporaries of this app offer either real time / live play or playback one at a time, XMEye offers both and therefore covers everything from sports to movies.
- Snapshot / Picture search – XMEye has the feature that lets you take snapshots of the screen that you are viewing. It also enables you to perform picture search which is an exclusive feature.
- Multiple Devices – The PC version of the XMEye app has the feature that helps you manage multiple devices at once.You can sync them or use them all together at once.
- Remote Devices – It supports the usage of demote devices, which is an impressive feature for a PC optimised app. You can directly add remote devices.
- Automatic Updates – The app updates itself automatically without any manual supervision with every new update. This saves lots of time, and effort.
- User Interface – The interface is very user friendly and easy to use and handle. It is not difficult to understand and even the settings and functions like serial code search are easy to operate.
The XMEye PC version has a lot of other features like –bidirectional talk support, PTZ control support, serial number scanning by QR code, local play / recording, local device can be added, edited and deleted,adding device by address, manually searching device by LAN and personal favourite – searching any device by a single shake!
Checkout: Wynk For PC
Have a Look at the YouTube Video down below for more information:
The XMEye PC version is going to be a sell out with its extensive and considerate features. Stability has to be the MVP amongst the features and functions of the app. It is worth try even if you like riskier adventurous apps because it is absolutely free on the Google Play Store and it couldn’t hurt to give it a go.